Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Film Poster Ice-Breaker Activity

DREAMER

a) The story of my partner's life that I have tried to indicate on this poster is that Jay's life is mystery and very dramatical. I have included what Jay's plans for the future (secret) in this poster and I excluded he's interests because it does not suit with the overall genre of this poster that I created.

b) The genre of this film is mystery, drama and adventure. In order to indicate these genres, I have created dark mood for mystery by controlling brightness and contrast. and I have also created dramatic mood by naming the film title as "DREAMER" and also the tagline gives the reader the sense of mysteriousness. And also the film's rating and the quotes helped me creating more mysterious and adventurous movie poster.

c) The target audience of this poster is all ages but mostly for teenagers, because the poster does not contain any sexual references, nor violences, nor ratings such as rated 18 for example. Furthermore, the target audience is most likely to be teenagers, because the title, which is called "DREAMER," depicts the teenagers and their goals, future and their dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment